To our valued clients/partners:
Further to our March 12 communication, I wanted to update you on Element's policies based on the latest COVID-19 developments, including how we are prioritizing the well-being of our employees, clients, and business partners, and ensuring the continuity of our business.
Protecting our people, clients and communities
- All Element employees have been directed to cancel or defer business travel and participation in conferences and industry events.
- This includes travel between our own Element offices.
- Any employee who travels internationally must self-isolate for 14 days before returning to any of our offices in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico. This includes personal travel.
- A number of our employees are now working from home, and for those who are required to work from an Element office we have instituted stepped up measures to keep our offices safe, along with the development of additional contingency plans.
- In addition, we have been asked to limit in-person client and supplier visits and use technology for as many interactions as possible.
We will continue to take guidance from the World Health Organization and national and regional public health organizations and update our policies as the situation evolves.
Ensuring we can continue to serve your business
- We have a well-established Business Continuity plan that we’ve supplemented with a dedicated COVID-19 working team.
- Our operations are running smoothly, and we are preparing to mitigate any possible disruptions should the situation change.
- We are in constant contact with our strategic business partners to ensure the continuity of our supply chain, including OEMs, parts and service suppliers.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Element. We are closely monitoring the potential impact of COVID-19 and actively preparing our business to meet the demands of this evolving situation. We will continue to take the actions necessary to help keep our employees, clients and drivers safe while providing the services you need to run your fleet.
We will provide you with ongoing updates throughout. The best place to find the latest news and support resource updates is at www.elementfleet.com/covid19 or through your day to day support team.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can provide additional information. Stay well.
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Element Fleet Management